American Express is one of the largest credit card issuers in the world. The company offers customized cards to meet the needs of all types of customers, but mostly cater to the needs of high net worth individuals. Today, more than 100 million people worldwide use cards issued by this multinational financial company. American Express has a very strong presence in most Asian countries, including Singapore. It offers a number of very popular credit cards among residents in this island nation.
The 5 best American Express credit cards offered in Singapore are:
1. Real Money Back Card – This card is designed to help people save more money when they use the card for their daily expenses. A percentage of the amount spent on the card that will be credited to the cardholders & # 39; it counts as money back and thus can save money in the process. Cardholders will have to pay a little over $ 170 an annual fee for the card, and they can also opt for additional cards for their loved ones to share with them the benefits offered with this card.
2. American Express Platinum Card: As its name suggests, this credit card includes features designed for people with major lifestyles and can offer them golf, dinner and travel benefits. This card can be used in retail stores around the world. The annual fee for the card charged is relatively high, so it may not be ideal for those looking for an annual card or other costs.
3. American Express Rewards Card – This is the ideal American Express credit card for those who want to earn reward points every time they use their card for any transaction. Reward points can be redeemed easily and on the American Express Singapore website. Cardholders are offered with higher reward points when using the card at select select retail outlets in Singapore. Only people 21 and older can apply for this card, which includes a low annual fee of around 50 euros.
4. American Express Platinum Reserve Card – This is the ideal card for those who want to earn higher reward points for all purchases. Cardholders can earn up to 50,000 points in the first six months of receiving the card by spending a specified amount of money. It is also great for those who dine frequently as it offers them discounts and other privileges at some of the country's top restaurants. It comes with a high annual fee of over $ 500.
5. American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Gold Card: This American Express credit card has been designed for those who travel by Singapore Airlines on a regular basis, as they can enjoy airline ticket discounts and other travel benefits. With every dollar spent on the card, cardholders earn air miles and accumulated air miles can be redeemed for hotel reservations, flight bookings and other travel benefits. This card can only be applied for by people with high credit scores.